Friday 11 March 2011

Exploring the world of aloe vera .... spellbound

Here I am ..writing about aloe vera.

Till six months ago, I had just heard about it as something good for health. But you know life has its twists and turns.
One good experience and it has become my passion and profession.

My mother-in-law has Rheumatoid Arthritis. All treatment done, all said and knee replacement was the last option left for her.

One day while browsing the net I came across "forever living products". I might have overlooked or ignored that but I was so done with all other options that I just went on to give it a try.

Initial 2-3 months didn't show much results. But with 3rd month, she began to feel the difference.... yes  it worked!!!!!!    Aaahhhh........I was so relieved to see her coming out of her daily joint pain. It has been six months now and she can walk without pain, climb stairs and feels much healthier than before.

I will always be thankful to "Forever living" for this.

This created my so much faith in the product that I decided to market it. I am a software engineer and now marketing it part time. The power and honesty of these  products is so much that results are just inevitable..

The big thing is that we have 100% natural aloe vera based products to attend to following and many more ailments with no side effects:

Acidity
Spondilytis
Eczema
Thyroid
Kidney stones
Arthritis
Asthma

eye-sight
paralysis
parkinson's disease
migrane
allergy


Besides this, company provides a beautiful range of skin care and personal products.

The company provides 60 day money back guarantee- use the products, don't like them- no problem return within 60 days and get full money back.

These products are NOT available in market. Can be purchased through distributors (like me) or directly from the company but only after generating an ID which comes at almost no price at all.
For more information on company, visit www.foreverliving.com

In case any queries, feel free to write to me at jyotisna.sharma@gmail.com

Till then,
Stay healthy :)

5 comments:

  1. Got facial done from aloe fleur de jouvence...awesome results

    Got a boil on my left thumb....applying propolis cream...lets see

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also received a compliment on better skin from colleague after using firming foundation for 15-20 days...nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moisturizer feedback came as being one of the best products ever used :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another testimonial from a friend after consuming Aloe vera gel for 15-20 days... Stomach improved and some boils disappeared from the body.. WOW.. what a nice feeling to see such results :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aloe vera gel and Forever bee propolis worked wonderfully on a relative with piles/fissures problem

    ReplyDelete